Golden Battery – Legal Disclaimer
1. The promoter is Innovate Energy Solutions Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of ChargedUp and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. ChargedUp will provide the winners of the contest a £100 value voucher to be spent on the venue where the golden battery was found.
5. The voucher will be valid until December 31st 2019.
6. There will be only one winner per golden battery.
7. If there is more than one person in the venue station, contestants will be allowed to rent one battery and let the next person rent before renting a second battery.
8. Innovate Energy Solutions reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. Innovate Energy Solutions is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. Innovate Energy Solutions will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. Innovate Energy Solutions in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Innovate Energy Solutions Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Innovate Energy Solutions Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.